EDCTP Knowledge Hub: Producing a high quality health research protocol
Following the successful webinar on data management and data sharing, EACCR invites you to this new live webinar organised by EDCTP and TGHN focusing on the tools and guidance available in the Protocol Development Toolkit on the EDCTP Knowledge Hub, to support the development of high-quality health research protocols.
All EDCTP grantees are encouraged to join us for this webinar, which is an open event and will be particularly relevant to researchers involved in clinical trials in low-resource settings from both the public and private sector, data managers, development partners, other funders, and public health experts.
- Hannah Akuffo, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
- Christian Burri, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH)
- Samuel Driver, The Global Health Network
- Pontiano Kaleebu, Director MRC/UVRI and LSHTM Uganda Research Unit and coordinator of EACCR
- Trudie Lang, The Global Health Network
- Michael Makanga, EDCTP
- Johanna Roth, EDCTP
- Agnès Saint-Raymond, Head of International Affairs, European Medicines Agency
- Oscar Tapera, Director of SADTAP Health Research Institute, Zimbabwe