Africa CDC and Virology Education presents the 2nd International Conference on (Re) Emerging Infectious Diseases (ICREID)
November 16, 2018
The International Conference on (re) Emerging Diseases (ICREID), taking place from 13 - 15 March 2019 in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, serves as the catalyst to safeguard global health security, improve patient outcomes and improve, respond and prevent acute public health threats. It serves as scientific platform for (junior) researchers/investigators to present and discuss their real life data to colleagues.
The Conference will focus on:
• Determinants of emerging and re-emerging diseases
• Role of National Public Health institutes in health security in Africa
• Global Health Security and disease threats
• Health Systems and systems for health
• Role of next generation and whole genomic sequencing in addressing infectious diseases threats
• Role of social sciences in disease outbreaks
• Innovations to combat infectious diseases threats
• Winning the battle against AMR
• Preparing for the next pandemic
Download full advert for full information and how to submit your abstract.